Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Private Parts Intro....

 

Sh is a shy 17 year old from Minnesota.  He grew up in a complete household, mother, father, three brothers and two sisters.  Sh parents are upper middle class professors at the local college and also own a bakery in the heart of their city.  He was born shy and timid, any loud noise or sudden movement would startle him, which explains how he gotten the name Sh...short for Shhhhh.  He is constantly a victim of being bullied because of his different and awkward social encounters.  His escape is his computer, his prize possession.  From the time he is home from school he is on his laptop, typing, laughing, and secrets.  Alter ego as you can image from Sh is funny, outgoing, and popular amongst his cyber friends, this is the person he most desire to be.


He has a favorite on the social network that he frequently visits, Itt.  Itt resides in the Bronx and have a completely different lifestyle than Sh.  They hit it off well as they befriended one another.  They have been friends for approximately one year. Itt is 17 years old but has been brought up in a broken household, only raised by his crack head mother.  He has to hide his computer or take it everywhere he goes in fear that his mother will pawn it.  Sh nor Itt has admitted that they are attracted to each other but has a relationship of pure jealously when mention other friends on the social network or in school.  Itt is a bully in his school, a defense mechanism from his sexuality and his home life.  He has no idea that Sh is a victim of being bullied his school.

Login ImtheIsh
Password ******

Click on "now online"

Great Itt is on
Instant message

Sh...Hey, buddy how was school

Itt...hey you, school was shit

Sh...Yeah I feel you, I skipped gym today, well all this week, and I been watching the phone just in case they call and bust my pretty ass, I H8 gym

Itt...what you scared to shower with the boys thinking they gon rape you, lol....I took a half of the day off today. I had to do a errand for Stacy

Sh... It always feel weird when you refer to your mother as Stacy

Itt...don't say that shit. She don't act like much of a mother, I told you that

Itt...I got a girlfriend name Lisa man she got a fat ass and big titties

Sh...so...

Itt...So what? You not happy for me? I know you got a fine bitch with your pretty ass, don’t you?

Sh....signed off

Itt...hey where you go
(the user you are trying to chat is not log in. You can leave this message in their inbox.
Itt
gets off the stoop and walks into the house. "Whatcha got their boy" a strange man says
"None of your damn business" Itt shouts, visibly upset.
"Lisa, you gon let yo son talk to me like that?"
Itt stop in dead of his tracks and put his messenger bag down and charged toward the man, punching him and kicking him while Lisa tries to pry him off the guy. "DON'T YOU EVER CALL HER THAT AGAIN!!!".
He was kicking dudes ass even tho the stranger was three times larger than him, mainly because he was drunk and high.

Itt stops after releasing only a fraction of his anger and snatches up his bag and continued up the stairs to his room.

Meanwhile,

Sh is pacing in his room mumbling under his breath, bothered.
"Boy, you alright up there?"

He ignores the question but sits on his bed.

“You hear your mother talking to you, Sh?

“Sorry, I was just cleaning my room.  I had head phones on”.

He pulls out a old cigar box from under his bed.  Inside was a pack or razors, cut out of pictures of nude men, and a pack of cigarettes. He grab the razor and lift his sleeve on his right arm. He cuts himself and felt a high that took him to another universe.

Janet,36, is supervisor at a call center.  She is married to Jon Capt, 42, he is in the construction business which is struggling due to the economy.  They have been married for 6 years and have no children. She likes to think of herself as a type A personality which is so far from the truth.  Jon is a mellow but typical guy from the Midwest while Janet is from the town which they resides, Chicago, Ill. 

 

“People I need you to put smiles on as you answer, I will not be repeating this.  This is not a social club, so keep the conversations to a minimum.” She yells at her staff.

Janet returns to her office and makes a call.
“Hey baby”.
“Hey Dammit Janet.  Are we hooking up tonight?
“Hooking up? I told you I do not refer to our time as “hooking up” don’t you have a better vocabulary?”
“Whatever”, the caller says.
“Jon isn’t working today, as a matter of fact he hasn’t been to work in 3 days, and this shit is getting on my nerves”.  “Hold on. Is somebody next to you having a personal conversation?”
“Beth is whispering.  I think she is talking to her boyfriend.”

Janet step out her office and walks hard and fast and stands next to Beth with her hands on her hip. Clears her throat.  Beth looks up at Janet.
“Umm yeah…you know better.  Let it happen again and you are fired”.

Janet looks at Beths’ cubicle neighbor and winks and walks back into her office and picks up her phone.
“Yeah, next time you hear her, you let me know”
“Ummm Okay”.
“Meet me on your lunch at the 6”.
“Alright I’ll have Jody with me”.
“Oh so we have the Jody today huh? Yes! All 9 inches of it”.

To be continued

________________________________________________________________________

10 comments:

  1. Thank you in advance for the feedback

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job developing your stories.

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!!!! I can't wait to see what happens next :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Good, I couldn't stop reading until I got to the end...please give us more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. More to come for sure....I will be introducing more characters

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the story arc of Sh and Itt. Ready to read more! Bring it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First off, let me say that I like the sites background and artwork. It reminds me of a zoom camera shot from above city life. If you zoom in (indulge)you will see the life, drama and conditions we live in...sorta like reading a story..but thats just me...it works though! As for the plots..Sh seems like hes a show stopper all on his own..his story promises many twists and turns and Im just dieing to learn more about what makes him tick and his story. The second one is juicy and leaves me wanting more. So, you got the drama, the mystery, desires and passions..I donno, this just might be a hit Matirio! Sorry for the long comment...I just wanted to share my whole virgin experience with the private parts..good stuff!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Dammit Janet already.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish the whole things was written and posted because I'm way to anxious and excited to know what happens next. Very very excellent story, gripping plot, great characters. Keep it coming

    ReplyDelete