Saturday, November 6, 2010

Episode 5


Stacy

POW!
Gun Shot heard just as he pulls his dick out of 13 years old Stacy.  She is rested on the bed and raises herself up with her arms braced on the mattress.  She looks astounded, shocked, and scared.  She looks at the man and sees blood running down the inner part of his thighs.  He was shot in his dick.   She turns toward the bedroom door and her eyes landed on her 11 year old sister, Jackie.  Jackie is shaking holding up this steel that is heavier than her scrawny arms.  Jackie drops the gun and runs to Stacy.  They both are crying and hugging.  They run out of the room and in the living room lays their mother.  She had been raped and murdered.  As they looked traumatized at the situation before them a middle aged women runs into the apartment and grabs them and takes them away.

10 minutes earlier

Sheila is in the apartment and in every room frantically looking for anything of value.  She owes a lot of money to a lot of people and trying to take care of her two daughters and keep a roof over their head was a struggle for this single mother.  She has been prostituting unwillingly, but when she started she found it was hard to stop.  It brought food in the house.  However, it was not enough money to pay bills and the loan sharks that was after her.

He kicks the door in and back hand slaps Sheila to the wooden cocktail table and it crumbles.  She screams ‘I need more time!’ He doesn’t respond.  She wrestles herself up to defend herself but she is no match for him.  “You can’t pay TODAY BITCH well; YOU DON’T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT.  I KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO GET MY DUE YOU TRASHY CUNT!”  He picks her up off the floor and throws her on the couch, pulls up her sun dress and inserts her and while he forces his nature inside, his large hands are on her throat choking her.  She can’t scream, she can’t make a single sound.  Her eyes begin to close and all she can think about is Stacy and Jackie in the other room.  A single tear and defeated spirit leaves.

He walks through the apartment forcibly moving anything in his way.  Stacy is hiding under the bed and Jackie is hiding in the closet.  Jackie always knew that the gun she found in an alley would one day come in handy.  He grabs Stacy and drags her from under the bed and proceeds to do the unthinkable.

6 months later

Jackie and Stacy have been living in a girl’s home and seem to be doing well considering the circumstances.  The girls were having lunch and as Stacy is walking she crouches over with her arms wrapped around her stomach and fluid begins to flush out of her.  They rushed her to the hospital and she gave birth to a premature boy.  She named him Itt because for a long time she did not want to accept the baby.  This is a rape seeded baby, she referred to her child.  She did not like that she had this baby by a monster that raped her.  She didn’t want to go on with the pregnancy, but once she found out she was pregnant she was too far along.  So whenever she referred to her baby boy ‘Bring IT bottle’ ‘change IT diaper’ ‘IT need a bath’.  The ‘IT’ grew on them after so long everyone was calling him It.  It was her sister’s idea to add the extra ‘T’, she likes the uniqueness. 
_______________________________________________________

Carla

Carla enters Shy’s room and she notices his computer is on.  She sits down and looks at all the messages between him and Itt.  As she is reading his messages she is learning the son that she raised is a completely different person.  She begins to feel that she failed as a mother.  She sees the message from Itt regarding the youtube video and she start to watch.  She starts to cry and remember how she was bullied in school and that she turned to food as a comforter.  She wants to contact Itt.  She decided to send Itt a message through Shy’s computer.

 To:  Itt
 From:  ImtheIsh
 Re:  Sh

                    Message:  Hi, Itt.  My name is Carla.  I am Sh’s Mother.
                                       I notice he talks to you a lot.  Right now he needs
                                       Needs some help.  He’s hurt.  I really don’t know
                                       What’s going on.  I wonder if I can talk to you.
                                       Please call me (507)555-3445.

                                        Thank you, Carla.

                                         Sh

Sh goes to his room after spending 3 days in a hospital bed.  He just can’t wait to turn on his computer.  He misses Itt so bad and the dream of Itt killing him is replaying over and over in his head.  He decided that he would just tell Itt the truth with hopes that they still can be friends.  Just as he opens his laptop Robert walks in without even knocking.  Before this scare they always knocked before going into any of the kid’s room. 

“I don’t wanna put any pressure on you, Shy, but I have a friend who specializes in self defense”, Robert said.
“Dad, what are you talking about?” Shy asks.
“Son we know about the video and the bullying and you need to know how to defend yourself.  I love you Shy.  You are my son. And I don’t care if you are gay or whatever, you are my boy.  I don’t want anything to happen to you.  I am gonna protect you the best I know how.  We are gonna fight this illness and we are gonna get better.  I love you and I can’t see myself letting you die or be hurt in any kind of way”.  Robert said with the deepest sympathy.
He walks over to Sh and gives him the biggest hug and Sh feels his daddy’s tears drop on the back of his neck and thinks ‘agh gross’.  Sh release his arms from around Robert.

“Dad, I love you too.  I don’t know what I was thinking.  I don’t like to fight.  Who is this guy, anyway?” Shy asks.
“They call him Thunder”, Robert says.
“Thunder!” Shy laughs.
“Look he’s good and he specializes in this type of thing.  We go to New York next week and I have a doctor you can talk too about the cutting.  It’s not good for you son.  You could have died.  I can’t even think about that right now.  Look as long as you are getting better is what counts.”  Roberts says.
Carla is standing in the doorway listening to Shy and her husband talk and feels so proud of the way Robert is taking control.  She walks into her room and places her face down in the pillow and begins to weep.  She is so hurt that she failed as a mother and don’t know how she would be able to connect with her son.
_____________________________________________________

Itt

Itt opens his laptop to see if he has any messages from Shy.  Once he logs on he feels a glow inside of him of happiness because he sees he has a message from Shy.  He reads.

To:  Itt
      From:  ImtheIsh
Re:  Sh

                    Message:  Hi, Itt.  My name is Carla.  I am Sh’s Mother.
                                       I notice he talks to you a lot.  Right now he needs
                                       Needs some help.  He’s hurt.  I really don’t know
                                       What’s going on.  I wonder if I can talk to you.
                                       Please call me (507)555-3445.

                                        Thank you, Carla

Itt is confused.  He doesn’t know if he should call or not.  He sits and thinks.  He grabs the phone and dials.
“I’m ready”. Itts says.
“Ok, I’ll call you back”. The person answers.
Itt sits there in silence waiting and he hears a knock on his door. 
“Come in”. Itt says
“Hey, son”?  Stacy says.
“What?”
“Hey, I was wondering about us spending some quality time together.  I wanna go see Precious, that Tyler Perry movie.  I hear its good and maybe we can go somewhere and eat and talk”. Stacy wondered.  “Why? Why now?  What’s your game Stacy?  You never wanted to do anything with me.  You barely even want me hear.  The only reason why I am here is so you can get your checks and when you get them we know where they go.  NOW DON’T WE STACY?” Itt shouts.
Itt’s phone rings.  Stacy leaves Itt’s room and seemed unaffected by her son’s disrespect.
“You said he’s here now?” Itt said excitedly.
He grabs his jacket and runs and hops in the limo and rides off to the airport.  As Stacy is looking out the window she has an envelope in her hand with money totaling $1000.00.  She makes a phone call.
“Umm your son is gonna need more money than what you gave him”. Stacy’s says with proud-ness in her voice.
“BITCH IMA….!!”
She slams the phone down and goes out to the New York streets and buys more drugs.

5 comments:

  1. Simply wonderful! Tell me more about Thunder! And I can't wait until Sh &Itt meet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the character background you're giving keep it coming. Things are really starting to link together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I tried to get on here at Fridays but my phone kept freezing up so I had to get my fix today! I really dig how the characters are coming alive. How the story is developing and linking together like Fundiva says. Good read! Now that I have seen the Colored Girls movie, I have completely revamped the portraid of Dammit Janet..I think that that was such a cool coincidence! Your on to something here Matirio. Im captivated...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the intro to part 5, and I am anticipating Sh and Itt meeting. I hope that Carla is able to connect with Shy, this is probably a time that he needs all of his family. I really like how the father was able to allow himself to be emotional with his son in letting him know that he was in full support of him and how much he loves him. >round of applause< I can't wait for part 6 :-)

    ReplyDelete